x

I have the same inventory, but different prices for different customers.

I sell classes. I have say, 6 spots available (my Inventory). But price is dependent on whether the purchaser is a member or non-member. I have not found a way to allow different prices for the same 6 spots. Everything uses a separate inventory amount!

Any solutions? I don't care how many spots are taken by either category of purchaser.

This is very frustrating.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Hello @FAC thanks for your question. A few options for you...

When you create your inventory item (or class) do not add a price/cost. Leave that blank. Then when you checkout a person and add that item (class) to your checkout, you'll be prompted to add a price depending on what you need to charge.

The other option is to add the most expensive (maybe NON member?) price in the inventory, then create a Member Discount that you can add to lower the cost.

I hope one of these options may work for you. Please let us know if you find another option that works. Thanks for being a member of the Square Community!

Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Hi @FAC in case this is still a need for you please let me know.

My name is Dan I've worked in point of sale and payments for 7+ years and developed a software to help retail businesses leverage subscriptions.  It's called Submatic (https://www.submatic.io/).

We have an integration with Square that automates discounts and benefits based on the rules that you configure.  For example you can create a membership for a product or which entitles the member to a discount.  Our software handles the subscription billing (via Square payments) and tracks and communicates the membership benefits with Square so that you don't have to do anything manually.

If you're interested in getting more info or checking out a trial let me know.  You can send me a direct message here on the forum, just hover your mouse over my username and then click "Send Message". Thanks

Message 3 of 3