x

I just want customers to fill a cart on my website and check out.

I am stuck on Square's "Accepting Payments" page. I do not need to send a invoice. I just want to activate Square as a method of payment to a customer. So they can just check out all by themselves.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

"Almost there! Just a few more steps to go"

"Take your first payment." I do not have any payments to take..?

"Use your... app to start accepting payments." Do not need an app. Just need a link from website to Square so a customer can make a payment.

A "Take A Payment" button. I have no payment to take...?

Message 2 of 7
Alumni

Hi @Photo-Salvage - Have you activated your Square account and then set up your Online Store? I included instructions in that link for setting up the online store so you can have you customers go through that link once live. 

Message 3 of 7

Hi Katie: I have an online store already set up. Square says my account is activated. I do not know how to either connect Square to my website.... or tell my website (go.daddy) to accept Square... ?

Message 4 of 7
Admin

Hi there! Helen stepping in for @katieand.

To connect your accounts you actually need to go to the Apps section of your Square Dashboard and select the GoCentral integration, (GoCentral is GoDaddy's online store).

There's more information about GoCentral and Square in our Support Center. Hope this helps but if this isn't what you were looking for please let me know! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 7

I would like to set up Square as a method of payment on my Square Online Store!  It keeps sending me to sync an app, but I want to use Square with my Square site, and allow customers to add items to their cart and check out.  Why isn't it letting me do this?  I'm about ready to pull out my hair.

Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @PfP_Charissa - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

Sorry to hear you are having some trouble setting up your Square Online Store. I suggest trying to follow along with the steps listed within this Support Article to help you get started.

If you're still having trouble, you can reach out to our Online Store Support Team for further assistance. You can get in touch with Support directly here or by giving us a call at 855-700-6000 between 6am-6pm PT Monday-Friday.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 7