x

I'm looking for the direct to square support email address, please provide square email address...

I'm looking for the direct to square support email address and I keep getting bounced to their user community... what is their direct email address?... so I can ask them a question...

thanks, Dan

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Message 2 of 6
Alumni

Hi @fourleafDan - feel free to shoot Square an email from the page @VanKalkerFarms linked to. If you have a general question or need advice on something - the community may be a good spot to ask your question too. Let us know if we can help! 

Message 3 of 6

Response on how to contact Square support is pretty useless as it simply loops back to the Community Forum.  Wasting a lot of time plowing through questions, answers, tips, etc. and ended up without a solution so I feel that I've put in enough due dilligence that it's now time to send Square an email IF I could only find it.  I'm evaluating Square for a customer of mine who would like to start an online store but so far I'm not at a point of recommending Square.  Might be able to change my mind IF I could get a response to a fairly simple technical question.  So, if anyone has Square's technical support email it would be greatly appreciated.

Message 4 of 6

Never mind.  I used Google (should have thought about that sooner) and thus was able to get a phone # and email.  Now, I'll see if the results to my question are fruitful!

Message 5 of 6
Super Seller

the link above has both the send an email form and their phone number plus your Square customer code which you need to have to call.

https://squareup.com/help/contact

Click "Other"

Click "I don't see my issue"

Click "Call Support" or "email support"

Write down your Customer Code

Call 1 (855) 700-6000

Message 6 of 6