x

I'm trying to change my bank account to a new account and it will not let me go into account?

I'm trying to put another bank account on and delete the previous one, how do I do this? 

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @CathOyen, welcome to the seller community! A few other sellers brought this up in another thread and got an answer. Have a look at Kelly's reply and let us know if that helps: How do I Link or Change my Bank Account?

If you're running into any kind of error message, you can also get in touch with our Support Team — they'll be able to take a deeper dive into your account.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

I just didn't remember the password to change the bank account to a different one.

Message 2 of 8
Admin

Hi @Tiachepallc, sorry to hear that you're running into trouble with this as well. If you still haven't been able to complete the bank account update, it sounds like you'll need to update your account password. For step-by-steps on how to do this, have a look in our Support Center: How do I reset my password?

If that doesn't get you through, please let our Support Team know and they'll get back to you with next steps as soon as possible.

️ Tom | he/him
Message 3 of 8
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @CathOyen, welcome to the seller community! A few other sellers brought this up in another thread and got an answer. Have a look at Kelly's reply and let us know if that helps: How do I Link or Change my Bank Account?

If you're running into any kind of error message, you can also get in touch with our Support Team — they'll be able to take a deeper dive into your account.

️ Tom | he/him
Message 4 of 8

I cannot link another bank account ???  

Message 5 of 8
Alumni

Hi @Kory1 

Hopefully @Tom's best answer on this thread is a helpful resource for you. I merged you to it so you can see 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 8

I want to change bank accounts but it says to enter the authorization code but there is no place to enter it.  What do I do?

Message 7 of 8
Square Community Moderator

@4160 can you send a screenshot of where you are being asked this? It doesn't sound like you are on the add bank verification section, which can be found on the Square Dashboard under Account & Settings > Bank Accounts. If you attach the screenshot, please blur out any sensitive information. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 8