x

I need help accepting an invite

i got an invite to be an employee to accept payments but when i go to accept it it says my email is already associated with an another account. how do i go about fixing that?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@xworkoutxfiendx @Capn_hair - Sorry to hear about the trouble! It sounds like your email address may currently be associated with another Square account (either a standalone or employee of another seller). The easiest solution is to use an alternate email address. You could also request a password reset for that email, and then deactivate the account once you get logged back in. Once deactivated, that email address would be free to use for another account. Also, you can always reach out directly so our supporters can work with you one on one to resolve this. 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

I have the same question!  Did you ever figure out how to do that?  

Message 2 of 8
Square

Best Answer

@xworkoutxfiendx @Capn_hair - Sorry to hear about the trouble! It sounds like your email address may currently be associated with another Square account (either a standalone or employee of another seller). The easiest solution is to use an alternate email address. You could also request a password reset for that email, and then deactivate the account once you get logged back in. Once deactivated, that email address would be free to use for another account. Also, you can always reach out directly so our supporters can work with you one on one to resolve this. 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 3 of 8

What if I need my existing account but i am employed with another company that uses square as well

Message 4 of 8

I need help in processing and accepting your loan offer. Unable to download the app. I need to talk to someone for direction.

Message 5 of 8

Congratulations @daybyday1!

Actually you'll accept the Capital offer on your Square Dashboard! If you'd like to talk to the Capital Team over the phone I recommend checking out our thread Customer Code & Phone Number - Where is it? This thread gives you step by step directions on how to obtain your customer code. 

If you still have questions please feel free to reach out to me! 🙂

Message 6 of 8

I need help rearranging my owner's four digit numbers to open up my square reader taking payments. 

Message 7 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @shantrellmorris 👋 Thanks for reaching out! You may want to take a look at this resource regarding editing and creating passcodes. It should help answer any outstanding questions.

If you're looking to access their owner role specifically, you will need to have the owner reach out to our Support Team directly. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 8