x

I need to delete a weebly website but i no longer have access to the account

I made a weebly website more than a decade ago that I want to delete because it has my full name and will come up on professional/career searches. I no longer have access to the email account. The website is http://teamblc.weebly.com/index.html. any help is appreciated! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @aquaporin7144.  This is a situation where you are going to need to get on the phone with the Customer Success Team and see if you can work out something.  Without access to the email account that was used to secure the site, I’m not sure what they can do, but hopefully they have options.

One final observation.  Nothing ever truly goes away on the internet.  Once it is there, it is there.  You can delete your website, but there are lots of internet archival tools and such that have copies of it as well.  The internet never forgets and even if you do delete it successfully professional/career search tools might still find one of those copies.  There is very little any of us can do about that, even if we pay lots of money to someone to clean up our online presence.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 2