x

I really need a way to print SKU Labels from the Item Creation Page

I would love to be able to print my SKU Labels directly from the page where I create the New Item. This would save me time. Right now the only way to print them is by remembering the name of the item, range of SKU numbers, or categories and adding them one by one to the Print SKU page. Since my inventory is tricky, these options are time consuming. 

Does anyone have a work around or do you know if Square is coming up with a "Print Label" from the "Add New Item" page?

thanks!

xoxo

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello @KLLERENA and Welcome to the Seller Community 👋

Thank you for taking the time to share this need. At this time this is considered a feature request and I will make sure to pass it over to our product team for their visibility and consideration when working on future updates.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Great,  thank you!

Message 3 of 6

I couldn't agree more!! To have to enter the item and then have to go back in and retype the name or sku is so time consuming. There is now a box to the left of the items, why not make "print label" an option. So easy. I used quickbooks for years and to be able to just highlight your last entered items to print was so easy...finding the items and then choosing to print them is a 3 step process that is not necessary.

Message 4 of 6
Square Community Moderator

I understand your frustration, @sscs @KLLERENA and will highlight this feedback with our team! 

Message 5 of 6

I have submitted a request for PRINT LABEL from the CREATE ITEM page to at least 5 different Square Help people over the last three months. Is anyone working on this????? Seems like Square for Retail Plus developers don't actually understand how retailers do their jobs!

Message 6 of 6