Highlighted
slinhoff

I sell fabric, is there a way after scanning bolt to choose 1/2 yard or 1 yard

I sell fabric, is there a way after scanning bolt to choose 1/2 yard or 1 yard

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Kelly Square

Re: I sell fabric, is there a way after scanning bolt to choose 1/2 yard or 1 yard

Best Answer

@slinhoff Great question! @dakotaharvest is correct, price points would be the best way to accomplish this. You can add different prices for each measurement but as @dakotaharvest, SKU's need to be unique for each price point so you can either add on price point as "1/2 yard" and enter that in multiple times or you can create unique SKU's for every measurement. 

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
dakotaharvest

Re: I sell fabric, is there a way after scanning bolt to choose 1/2 yard or 1 yard

I don't think so. Each SKU (barcode) is link to either an item or a price point. You'd need to add another barcode for each length. The only other work around could be to tie the bar code to the ½ yard length and simply do "2" for the quantity. 

Message 2 of 4
Kelly Square

Best Answer

@slinhoff Great question! @dakotaharvest is correct, price points would be the best way to accomplish this. You can add different prices for each measurement but as @dakotaharvest, SKU's need to be unique for each price point so you can either add on price point as "1/2 yard" and enter that in multiple times or you can create unique SKU's for every measurement. 

Message 3 of 4
AlanA

The best way to enter the length is by putting in .5 or .25 or .125 of a yard. 

Message 4 of 4