x

I started Square Appointments for myself now other staff wish to be added to it

I started square appointments for myself now others in the salon wish to be Included . How do I add staff?

LaDickenson
Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Just deactivate them from the Staff tab of the Appointments Dashboard. Click the staff member > click the trash icon at the bottom of the employee details panel. 

Keep in mind,  they will continue to exist in your Employee list and past appointments will still show up in client history. This action cannot be undone.

Deleting all staff will return you to the free Appointments for Individuals. 

@TCSPhotoBooths

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Admin

Glad to hear Square Appointments is proving useful to you @LAemmett!

To add more staff: 

1. Navigate to the Appointments of your Square Dashboard.
  2. Click Staff from the options along the top of the screen.
  3. Click Add Employee to set up a new member of staff.
  4. You'll need to enter an email address and phone number for each member of staff.

You can also set their permissions and business hours from here. You can even choose a color for each member of staff to help differentiate their appointments on the calendar! 

Let me know if you have more questions about Square Appointments!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 9

Can we also check out or ring up their clients like we do for our personal clients? 

Message 3 of 9

Great question @schearglam

You can check out another staff members client if you are using a shared iPad or iPhone. From the calendar tab you'll select the staff member using the badge icon in the top left. Then you'll use the same steps as if they were your client! 

If you still have questions please feel free to @ mention me. 🙂

Message 4 of 9

I've figured out how to add a staff member, but now that staff member is not with us. How do I delete them from Square Appointments so I am not charged $50 for appointments? I wish to downgrade since I am the only staff now.

Message 5 of 9
Alumni

Best Answer

Just deactivate them from the Staff tab of the Appointments Dashboard. Click the staff member > click the trash icon at the bottom of the employee details panel. 

Keep in mind,  they will continue to exist in your Employee list and past appointments will still show up in client history. This action cannot be undone.

Deleting all staff will return you to the free Appointments for Individuals. 

@TCSPhotoBooths

Justin
Message 6 of 9

Thanks Justin! I figured it right after I asked the question.

Message 7 of 9

I have been using square for years for my personal salon business.

I have opened a salon and would like to be able to see my schedule as well as my stylists schedules all in one place on the salon appointments app. (I have the free version for my personal business behind the chair. The salon pays monthly for use of the multiple appointments feature.)

How can I add everyone's schedules from their own personal square appointments so that they are able to schedule their own clients and take payments individually while we all have visibility to eachother's schedules?  

Message 8 of 9
Alumni

Hi there @ashleighshair ✂️👋

@sp925's Best Answer here should help shine a light on how they accomplished this with their account!

You may also want to take a look at @Helen's verified answer for additional information about this feature.

Please let us know if other questions come up as you look at your own account setup 

Valentina
Message 9 of 9