x

I want to produce duplicate reciepts automatically from the square terminal

We would like to have two receipts print at the time of check out. One for the customer and one for us to attache to their ticket. How can I have the receipts print automatically without having to take the extra steps to reprint?

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

I believe the setting to automatically print an auth slip is found in Settings > Checkout > Signature and Receipt.

Keep in mind, some card issuers don't require a signature, so our system will not print an auth slip. If the buyer's card does require a signature and the option is enabled on your Terminal, it will print an auth slip.

@LJ-SWSSD

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Best Answer

I believe the setting to automatically print an auth slip is found in Settings > Checkout > Signature and Receipt.

Keep in mind, some card issuers don't require a signature, so our system will not print an auth slip. If the buyer's card does require a signature and the option is enabled on your Terminal, it will print an auth slip.

@LJ-SWSSD

Justin
Message 2 of 6

Got it! I was able to go to settings and enable the signature receipt which produces a duplicate receipt. 

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

@LJ-SWSSD - Awesome!! Glad to help 

Justin
Message 4 of 6

I have done as you suggested but only one receipt prints. Any other suggestions? Square support seems stumped by this need. 

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Sebring and welcome to the Seller Community

If the above solution did not help then I will recommend reaching out to our Support team so they can take a closer look at this situation and help you fulfill this need. Please reach out by phone or email when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Message 6 of 6