x

Import invoice from vendor?

Is there a way to import invoices from vendors? I only have one vendor that I buy my products from at this time. I have several invoices from this vendor. I would like to be able to import the information from these invoices to my Purchase Orders or in my square dashboard - History somewhere. How do I do this? 

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @Cicero, welcome to the seller community!

Thanks for bringing this up—at this time, the ability to import invoices from other vendors isn't available. I would like to learn a bit more about which service your vendor is currently using so that I can pass along some additional feedback to our Invoices Team. Any chance you're able to share more here? In addition, you might want to have a look at the App Marketplace > Invoicing & Services for more details on other services we've partnered with.

Hope this helps get you closer to a solution. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @Cicero, welcome to the seller community!

Thanks for bringing this up—at this time, the ability to import invoices from other vendors isn't available. I would like to learn a bit more about which service your vendor is currently using so that I can pass along some additional feedback to our Invoices Team. Any chance you're able to share more here? In addition, you might want to have a look at the App Marketplace > Invoicing & Services for more details on other services we've partnered with.

Hope this helps get you closer to a solution. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

We would love to be able to import  invoices and packing slips to attach them to the POs.  Often, our vendors ship products to us in multiple shipments when items are backordered (and then assign different invoice numbers to each shipment).  We use QuickBooks for our bookkeeping/accounting, so we can import them into that but it doesn't solve the problem of having a single paper trail for each purchase order that we generate.  

Message 3 of 3