x

Importing Custom reports

Does anyone know of a Pages or Excel spreadsheet template that can create individual sales reports via Reports function that include tip amounts? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@HydrateDoc

Hi there! Welcome to the Community. Glad to have you here. 

Do you have a specific kind of spreadsheet you are looking for? Could you give us a bit more information?

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 2 of 4

Hi Kelly, thanks for responding. I run a small service business in Healthcare. We provide at-home IV hydration services. As we have grown, it’s gotten harder to do “payroll” without utilizing deeper reporting features from Square. I can generate gross sales reports by employee but my providers are paid flat rate by appointment and gratuities. The reporting format that I have imported from square doesn’t include gratuities, only item sales. I’d like to be able to use a template that creates a “per appointment “ summary that includes tips and then gives me a monthly total of what I owe them. 

Too much info? Not enough? Thanks for any feedback. 

Jim

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@HydrateDoc

The gratuities reporting should be an available option with our Team Plus Subscription. You can read more about  our new Team Permissions here, and feel free to ask any questions in our Q&A thread for Team Permissions that you may have.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 4 of 4