x

Importing excel spreadsheet with items with images

Hi 

I'm just setting up a new business and using square as my point of sale. 

I was just wondering.

Using the excel template from Square, when importing an excel spreadsheet are you able to add an image to the item so it will display oas your images icon. Or you have to do it indivially for each item? 

Could you please help and let me know if this is avaliable 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hi @Raztherapies, welcome to the seller community! A handful of sellers brought up a similar question in another thread, and received an answer. Have a look at Helen's reply in "How do I import images and item list (price, description, etc) from a cvs file to the online store?" and let us know if that helps. Thank you for your patience as we work to make improvements.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 6

Excuse me but can you please repost your link / respond to the original of how we can import file WITH pictures of items?

Your response referencing Helen's reply no longe links to anywhere.

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Mithrandir! Thanks for reaching out.

I just tested out Tom's link on my side, and it seems to be working. Would you mind trying to access it from a separate browser? That may be able to solve the issue for you. I will also repost the link here.

Let me know if that helps!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

THis is the erro msg I get in both Chrome and Safari.How can I access the link?

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 9.50.47 AM.png

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Mithrandir - thanks for the prompt reply, and I really appreciate you sending a screen shot of your issue. It helped me solve it! This one is completely on me, it looks like that link was directed to an internal site that was not visible to most Sellers. My mistake! Thanks for hanging tough with me.

It looks like we don't have any new external resources regarding our updated Online Store and integration of CSV files with item photos. My best recommendation would be to reach out to our Support Team here. They will be able to take a deeper dive with you concerning your CSV and troubleshoot uploading it into your Online Store.

Thanks again for reaching back out and for your patience! We look forward to hearing from you.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6