x

Integration with OpenTable Affecting Table Number Display on KDS

We've recently integrated our Square for Restaurants with OpenTable. Since then we've noticed that the guest names are appearing on the KDS display at the top where the table number used to be, but the table number isn't showing up anywhere. So we don't know which table the order is for.
This is not a Table Matching thing, I think it is just a KDS settings thing. When we send an order from the same table to the kitchen (where we DO use paper tickets) only the table number is printed on the ticket (not the guest name) even if the guest name was on the ticket that went to the KDS. I've looked everywhere in Device Settings, KDS settings, on the KDS itself but I can't figure out how to adjust it.
Thanks,
Kelley

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there! 

This sounds like a good question for our Restaurants team, @AlouettePDX

They can take a look at your account with you to help shine a light here, as they can look at your account alongside you to pinpoint what's causing this behavior with the Open Tables integration. Please reach out by phone or email when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2