x

Invoices: How do I export customer info for shipping?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Export customer info for shipping?

Hi,

I have a bunch of orders to mail out.  I can see the customer's mailing address in the invoice, but when I try to export their info to a CSV file, it doesn't come up.  I need to be able to export all of my customers' information, including their shipping address, to a CSV file so that I can upload to my shipping software for a batch of shipping labels.  Any thoughts or recommendations on how to do this?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 20
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@SeacoastPopUp At this time these shipping address isn't included your Square reports or csv files. I wish I had better news, I definitely see how this would save you time! 

I'll keep an eye out for shipping intergrations and workarounds for you, and we'll let you know here if there are any updates to Square reporting. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Admin

Best Answer

@SeacoastPopUp At this time these shipping address isn't included your Square reports or csv files. I wish I had better news, I definitely see how this would save you time! 

I'll keep an eye out for shipping intergrations and workarounds for you, and we'll let you know here if there are any updates to Square reporting. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 20

Thank you for getting back to me on that! I hope that's a function that gets added soon.

Message 3 of 20
Admin

You're welcome! 😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 20

I added Shippo hoping it would be able to ship invoiced orders but I don't believe it can. Is there any way for me to ship orders using one of these postage services?

Message 5 of 20
Square Community Moderator

Hey @JoeCravin thanks for asking! We have a lot of app partners that work with delivery and orders. They are all listed in our App Marketplace in the Square Dashboard. I would encourage you to check them out and see if any of them fit your invoiced order needs. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 20

Hi AshleyK,

I added Shippo from the Square market place.  Do you know if it will add square invoice data to create shipments?  If not is there anything that can ship invoice orders?

Message 7 of 20

Hey! Happy to provide a bit more insight on this. With Square and any third party integration, all activation and set-up is handled by the API on their side. Whenever Square integrates with a third party website or platform, Square will only see the payment information being processed from the card that was used during the transaction. We do not have any visibility into the actual back-end mechanics of linking the website to our payment system.

I highly recommend contacting Shippo. If they are still unable to figure out a solution, please ask for a ticket or case number to pass over to our Customer Success Team and contact them via email with the information collected.

AshleyK
Message 8 of 20

Its been almost two years and address exporting still isn't a thing? I use Pirateship and I'd really like to just export my address in the purchase info, Why hasn't this happened yet?

Message 9 of 20

Hi there, @CraftyCosplayer - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community.

While our Product Teams are aware of the requests for changes to the export feature, we still cannot offer a shareable and accurate timeline as to when edits will be pushed out. When something comes down the pipeline by way of news on this feature, we will be sure to update everyone here.

Thanks for your patience!

Joe
Message 10 of 20

Me too. It is such a severe issue that it makes me consider transferring to a whole different selling platform. What makes it even worst is that besides not integrating with pirateship, there is NO simple way to export shipping info in general - no sensible work around. This seems SO basic for such a platform. Can you all PLEASE FIX THIS NOW????

Message 11 of 20

Same boat here. Ready to switch to a different company for invoicing. 

Message 12 of 20

I'm in the same boat. Not being able to export shipping addresses to a third party platform from square invoices is one of the most cumbersome aspects of my production line. Please make this possible!

Message 13 of 20

Same! I use pirateship and It would be much easier and faster for our business. 

Message 14 of 20

Hi @nore037 Thanks for popping into the community.

We appreciate your feedback and will make sure to make this visible to our product team.

Ria
Message 15 of 20

I use pirateship and It would be much easier and faster for our business to import and export customer information between the two 

Message 16 of 20
Beta Member

We share the same issue. We use shippo and copy pasting addresses is a time drain. Please fix this issue

Message 17 of 20

Just another seller begging for the export feature to include shipping when using Invoices! Or to be able to integrate with Pirate Ship. It really should be the standard.

Message 18 of 20
Beta Member

Following up on this topic. Is there a possible update in the works to integrate a shipping option for invoice orders? It'd be very helpful for wholesale and custom orders that I typically use invoicing for. I use Shippo for regular orders and would love an option for orders to be automated or transferrable to my shipping platform.

Message 19 of 20

Hey there, @byakki

Thank you for reaching out about adding the ability for shipping on your invoices. Right now, our Product Team doesn't have this on the roadmap. 

I would be happy to move this over to our Ideate Board as a Feature Request, if you're interested. Doing so would keep you in the loop of the process with our Product Team. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Message 20 of 20