x

Is a way to set up a recurring invoice where I change the amount owed each month?

I am a therapist and see clients weekly. Some weeks we end up not meeting. I have just started to use Square Invoices but am wondering if there is a way to make a recurring invoice where I just change the $ amount of each month (based on the number of appts the person had)?

Thanks in advance!

Robin

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

With reoccuring invoice, you can edit each invoice before they are sent each month. But it is probably safer to just create the invoice each month.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

With reoccuring invoice, you can edit each invoice before they are sent each month. But it is probably safer to just create the invoice each month.

Message 2 of 4

Hi!

Is there a way to waive a one off fee from a recurring payment in Squareup app?

The idea is to waive a next payment from a recurrent subscription customer if they refer a new customer. 

Thanks.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Avdeus and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to a relevant thread where another seller answered how you can't edit one invoice in a recurring invoice series.

You'd need to end the series and make a new invoice for this one you're wanting to waive the fee for in particular or refund the fee after it's processed.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4