x

Is it possible to customize Checkout Links?

Hello! Been searching for an answer to this and can't quite find one. I've created a plan for my service viewable here:

https://checkout.square.site/merchant/MLSD6JE2XX6V0/checkout/PKVUICJPFVW2F2BEGUIKGUF7

It has "nbox" at the top, and was wondering if there's a way to replace it with a logo?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: I've created a subscription plan. Is it possible to add my logo to it?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @prcoley - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

Happy to provide you with more information on Checkout Links. "nbox" will be displayed at the top of this page because it is your business name. This is not customizable at the moment and would be considered a feature request.

Although this feature isn’t currently available with Square, it’s a great idea and I can see how it would be beneficial to your business.

I’ve shared your feature request with our Product Team, as they are constantly improving our products based on feedback like this. To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post from one of our Seller Community Moderators.

In the meantime, keep an eye out for any updates, here, in our Seller Community. We appreciate your input.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2