x

Is it possible to customize an invoice with my logo?

I'd like to add my logo to the invoice tool. Can that be done? If so, how do I upload the logo?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 44
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@joaneriz_1954 @Suzy @GabUsa - Welcome to the Seller Community, and happy to help out with this question. To get going, I went ahead and combined all of your questions in one thread, as they had the same topic. 🙂

As for customizing your Square Invoices, we do allow you to upload your businesses logo. The logo we apply to your invoices is the same logo that we apply to your digital receipts. To add a logo to your receipts, just head to Receipt section of your Square Dashboard. You'll see the Digital Receipt Logo area, where you can upload an image.

Hope this helps! 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

How do I change my Square invoice logo?

Message 2 of 44

Square emails my invoice and payment request to our client.

I would like to add a company logo and personalize the look of that invoice emailed.

Message 3 of 44
Square

Best Answer

@joaneriz_1954 @Suzy @GabUsa - Welcome to the Seller Community, and happy to help out with this question. To get going, I went ahead and combined all of your questions in one thread, as they had the same topic. 🙂

As for customizing your Square Invoices, we do allow you to upload your businesses logo. The logo we apply to your invoices is the same logo that we apply to your digital receipts. To add a logo to your receipts, just head to Receipt section of your Square Dashboard. You'll see the Digital Receipt Logo area, where you can upload an image.

Hope this helps! 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 44

Best Answer.

Message 5 of 44

I find this logo to be most upsetting.  There seems to be a lot of conflicting answers on size.  I finally after hours of trying various answers got the 200x200 pixel to load and look correct in the recipet area. HOWEVER when it sends out the recipet the box it not square it is round and cuts it all off! I don't see a setting to get rid of this? Help!

Message 6 of 44

@Pixie Welcome to the Seller Community! 🎉  This is an interesting issue. 

The only time you should ever have a circle logo on a receipt is for a Square invoice. Any transactions made on Square Point of Sale, should have a receipt with the logo in the shape of a Square.

We will pass your feedback along to our product team so they can take a look. If you do most of your transactions using Square Invoices I can see how this could be a little confusing. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions! 😀

Message 7 of 44

oh!! That is it!! I was thinking the invoice logo would be the same as the reciept! I do most of my business through invoicing online.  Maybe have an option we can upload a circle logo that would fit in it! As the receipt logo looks really awful 😃 Thanks!

Message 8 of 44

Hi! 

I also have a circular logo. I have been trying to upload this via my iPad for an hour, and it just appears blank when I try..... Very frustrating! Any suggestions?

Message 9 of 44

Hey @Chiro1 I'd be happy to take a look at this! 

It sounds like your looking at then invoices page for your logo. I would recomend scaling down the size of your logo and uploading it in the Account & Settings tab under Receipts! 

Please let me know if you're still having trouble. 

Message 10 of 44

I have the same issue and I can't find a solution for the logo sizing.

Message 11 of 44
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Cjasantos,

I am sorry you are running into issues with your logo. I just want to confirm the size of your logo is a maximum of 400 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall. You view more tips under " Receipt Logo Tips" https://squ.re/3eD7F7H. If you are continuing to have issues please let me know. 

Message 12 of 44

This is a great response, but finding that **bleep** Recipt section is a **bleep**. Very difficult to find almost all sections.

Message 13 of 44
Alumni

Hey there @lorahart

I hate stepping in mid-conversation like this and I know you are here because you genuinely are looking for help. No judgement, but please be mindful and use respectful language here on the community in line with our Community Etiquette Guidelines

I'll also be sure to pass this feedback to our Product Team so they can hopefully make this process easier for you and other sellers. 

Please let me know if you need anything else. 

Message 14 of 44

You're totally right, I was totally rude. I'm just a frustrated hunter. I try to find the answers on my own - but things are so hidden, or perhaps I still have no idea how to find things. 

Thanks for the swat upside my head. 🙂

Message 15 of 44

When I upload a logo and go to save, I get an error stating: "Profile image should have content type image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, image/png, image/x-png, image/gif"

The file I'm trying to upload is a png file. What am I doing wrong? I've tried to resize the file and even rename it prior to uploading, but I still get the same issue. 

Message 16 of 44

Hi @WhiteRaven,

Thanks for writing in to us here on the Seller Community. I noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community 😊 

Which browser, and device are you using when uploading your logo? We generally recommend using a supported web browser, such as Google Chrome. Please also try clearing the cache on your browser before uploading your file again. Please let us know how you go! 

Message 17 of 44

No luck with Google Chrome. I am still getting the same error message.

"Profile image should have content type image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, image/png, image/x-png, image/gif"

Message 18 of 44

If you haven't done so yet your best bet would be to reach out to our support team for them to help with uploading the image.

Another alternative would be to duplicate or save your image again if this one continues to give you a hard time.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 19 of 44

Is there a cost to add the logo to receipts and invoices? 

Message 20 of 44

Hello @cookcertified,

Great to see you posting in the Seller Community for the first time, welcome!😁

There is not a cost associated with adding a logo to your receipts or invoice. The only thing you need to worry about when doing so is to make sure it meets the sizing requirements...lol.

Check out this Support article for insight, and let me know if it helps. I'm happy to answer more questions! 

Frida
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 21 of 44