x

Is it possible to customize an invoice with my logo?

I'd like to add my logo to the invoice tool. Can that be done? If so, how do I upload the logo?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 44
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@joaneriz_1954 @Suzy @GabUsa - Welcome to the Seller Community, and happy to help out with this question. To get going, I went ahead and combined all of your questions in one thread, as they had the same topic. 🙂

As for customizing your Square Invoices, we do allow you to upload your businesses logo. The logo we apply to your invoices is the same logo that we apply to your digital receipts. To add a logo to your receipts, just head to Receipt section of your Square Dashboard. You'll see the Digital Receipt Logo area, where you can upload an image.

Hope this helps! 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

This isn't working for me either. I've tried through the receipt and invoice pathways and get the same error for PNG and JPEG files.

Message 22 of 44

I seem to be able to customize my receit from the receit tab, but I can find no way to customize the invoice. The support says that both are done through the receit tab but I can find no way to do it.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,  

Ed

Message 23 of 44
Alumni

Hey @sihouettestudio - I've merged your post with a thread on the same topic. You can check out Sean's Best Answer at the top of the first page for more info.

Please note that the same logo you upload for your receipt will be the one used for Invoices. There is no separate upload option for Invoices.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 24 of 44

Thanks. what confused me is that the address info for the receipt can be checked as show or don't show, but on the invoice the address from your account shows even if you don't check the box in the receipt. 

Got it now, thanks,

Ed

Message 25 of 44

What if you’re using the Square email invoice from an online WIX store?  What image size would be appropriate to upload?  I’ve tried everything 😞

Message 26 of 44
Admin

I'm sorry for the trouble @Jb8718_04

Square's integration with Wix is only for the Wix Online Store at this time. I suggest reaching out to Wix Support to ask which image size is suitable for your needs! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 27 of 44

I am trying to add a logo to invoices and receipts and it cuts off the sides a little. I have tried making the logo smaller, but that doesn't work. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Message 28 of 44

Hello @AKC! I went ahead and merged your thread with this one, since this question has been asked before.

Have you made sure your logo image is 200 X 200 or 400 X 400 pixels? The logo will always be in a square format. 

Message 29 of 44

I'd like to make my logo appear bigger in the Square invoice.  Right now it's itty bitty.  Can i crop or zoom within Square?  Thanks.

Message 30 of 44
Admin

Hello @danikatzham. There isn't a way to edit your logo from the Account & Settings section of your online Square Dashboard, I'm sorry! I see how that would be handy. You'll need to resize the image before uploading it as your logo again. Keep in mind the logo file should be a minimum of 200 pixels x 200 pixels, and it must be a PNG, GIF, or JPEG file.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 31 of 44

@Helen So if the current logo square is really small, should I assume it is 200x200?  If I upload a 400x400 image the logo will appear bigger?  I"m confused.

Thanks!

Message 32 of 44
Square Community Moderator

Hey @RainbowQuest,

Either one of those dimensions should work yes. I'd recommend trying both and seeing what you get. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 33 of 44

I did try both dimensions, but the logo image continues to appear about an inch square.  I'd prefer it to be at least 2" square. 

Message 34 of 44

I would like to add my own logo vat number address etc to my invoices ! 
can someone help how can i do that in square app! 
many thanks 

Message 35 of 44

The logo for receipts and invoices has been changed twice. It used to show correctly on email invoice and receipts, but now it shows the Windows error that appears when a file can't be found. Has something changed? What causes the photo to remain unseen on the invoice?

Message 36 of 44
Alumni

Hey there @ComputerPartner 

Sorry to hear the logo on your invoices isn't appearing properly. Just so I get a better understanding on the error you see, mind dropping a screenshot of one of these invoices? That way I can present a visual to my Team so they can take a closer look. 

Be sure to omit sensitive customer info before posting. I look forward to your reply

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 37 of 44

Hello,
I am trying to upload a .png from my Google Drive for the printed receipt option, and it will not let me save the file. It shows the hand and the don't sign (the circle with a diagonal line across it) with, and then when I go back, the image is not uploaded.
I've also tried downloading the image and uploading from my computer.

Thanks!

Message 38 of 44

Also, the file is 68 KB, so it's not a size issue.

Message 39 of 44

Hi I set up my photo for my letter head on my invoice when I first signed up but I would like to update it just can’t seem to find where to do that, please help?!

Message 40 of 44

Message 41 of 44

Message 42 of 44