x
Highlighted

Is it possible to have multiple customers book an appointment at the same time?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: How do I make it to where there can be multiple appointments at the same time?

I am looking to learn how to make it possible to have multiple customers book an appointment at the same time.

Message 1 of 16
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Square Community Moderator

Re: Booking Two Clients at one time

Best Answer

Hello and welcome to the Seller Community, @JodiDreamcatche 👋 

I've moved your post over to this thread where another seller had the same question. @Chad's suggestion is what I would recommend taking a look at - you're able to book two clients within the same time slot directly from your Square Dashboard, or within your Square Appointments app. This is what you'll see on your calendar once you've set up two appointments in the same time slot:

It isn't currently possible for a client to schedule their own appointment using the booking site, if an appointment is already scheduled during the time slot. We are tracking this as a Feature Request within this thread - feel free to subscribe to it, as we will be sure to post an update if we have any news from our product team.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted

Re: How do I make it to where there can be multiple appointments at the same time?

You basically need to create additional "staff" members. The system will allow a number of simultaneous bookings equal to the number of "staff" it thinks it has available.

The downside of using this as a work-around is that Appointments costs based on the number of staff listed, so the more simultaneous bookings you want the more the monthly fee to use Appointments.

Message 2 of 16
Highlighted
Admin

Re: How do I make it to where there can be multiple appointments at the same time?

Hello @ZachN42

Thanks @DaoDeJing for going over how to do this with the Online Booking! The other option is to manually book the appointments on your calendar. If customers are contacting you for booking, you can book multiple clients in the same time slot without creating additional staff. 

Message 3 of 16
Highlighted

Booking Two Clients at one time

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Booking Two Clients at one time

Is it possible to book two clients at one time? I offer horse riding lessons, with two horses. I need to be able to have two sessions available in each time slot.

Message 4 of 16
Highlighted

Re: Booking Two Clients at one time

Best Answer

Hello and welcome to the Seller Community, @JodiDreamcatche 👋 

I've moved your post over to this thread where another seller had the same question. @Chad's suggestion is what I would recommend taking a look at - you're able to book two clients within the same time slot directly from your Square Dashboard, or within your Square Appointments app. This is what you'll see on your calendar once you've set up two appointments in the same time slot:

It isn't currently possible for a client to schedule their own appointment using the booking site, if an appointment is already scheduled during the time slot. We are tracking this as a Feature Request within this thread - feel free to subscribe to it, as we will be sure to post an update if we have any news from our product team.

Valentina

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 16
Highlighted

Booking service

I'm a barber.....A client has 2 boys for haircuts, how do they book 1 service twice or can they?

Message 6 of 16
Highlighted

Re: Booking service

Hi @Dev910- Thanks for posting! 

I moved your question here where you'll see that Valentina talks about this being a feature request at the moment. But she does talk about a workaround that should help you out.

Let us know if any other questions come up!

Nika_S
Message 7 of 16
Highlighted

Re: Booking service

@Dev910 as a detailer, id run into the same issue with clients having multiple vehicles. I created a package called "multiple vehicles" and it specifies to only select that. Perhaps create a package that is "2 kids cuts" and make it in time whatever your avg kid cut is x2. Hope this helps!

Message 8 of 16
Highlighted

Can I have 2 spots open per hour in the appointment square app?

It just let me use 1 spot and I need two

Message 9 of 16
Highlighted

Re: Can I have 2 spots open per hour in the appointment square app?

Hi @Flashwashh. Customers aren't able to schedule themselves during the same time as another, but you can do this through your Dashboard or app. Valentina's Best Answer goes over how you can get this done!

Nika_S
Message 10 of 16