x

Is there a kitchen display option with Square?

Hi! Is there a kitchen display option? I would love for the orders to automatically be sent to an iPad in the kitchen. Orders from multiple order stations. Thank you!!

Message 1 of 24
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Drumroll, please...🥁

Dropping in to announce that Square now offers a Kitchen Display System! We included lots of great information about our new KDS in our Product Update post, but be sure to check out our Support Center article before getting started to ensure a smooth transition from your current setup.

We are so excited about this, and hope you are too - feel free to hop over to our Product Update post to leave your questions or feedback about the brand new Square KDS.

If you need more one-on-one help, log into your Square account and head here to speak directly with our team.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 20 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Beta Member

Is there a way to change the wording on the kitchen display or does it have to be spelled exactly the same as it is online?

Message 22 of 24
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Cochinita,

Great to see you posting in the Seller Community for the first time, welcome! 

Are you able to provide a screenshot by chance so that we can see what you are referring to? I'd like to take a deeper dive and communicate with our developers if need be. 😊

Thank you, I look forward to your response!

Frida
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 23 of 24

Need more adjustable printed kitchen ticket options! Our kitchen has too many tickets at times to efficiently work with KDS system. Separating all items would be a start!!

Message 24 of 24