x

Is there a quantity feature on this app?

Is there a quantity feature on this app?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

If you are referencing selling one type of item multiple times to the same person then yes. 

Customer wants 10 widgets. Click the item widgets and click the plus or minus button to increase the quantity.  You can also directly type the qty in the middle  IMG_1178.PNG

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Best Answer

If you are referencing selling one type of item multiple times to the same person then yes. 

Customer wants 10 widgets. Click the item widgets and click the plus or minus button to increase the quantity.  You can also directly type the qty in the middle  IMG_1178.PNG

Message 2 of 6
Square

@Rcreech10 - Does this help? Is this what you meant? If so, would you mind marking VanKalkerFarms response as Best Answer? That'll make it easier for other folks to find this thread if they have the same question. 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 3 of 6

yes thank you!

Message 4 of 6

I am trying to build my site and cannot figure out where to put quantity on the dashboard.  I added it, but now I can't figure out where to put the actual numbers (if that makes sense)? Thank you

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @beckyhughes1212 - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

I'm happy to assist with this. 

This is typically where you put the stock for it to reflect:

Adding the stock will allow you to see a quantity on the website. 

Do you mind sending a screenshot of what you're experiencing when you go to this area of your dashboard for the sake of my research?

In the event that the quantity is just not showing up, we'll need to get you to our bugs team

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6