x

Is there a time frame that I must redeem/activate the earned $1000 free processing reward?

My high school girls' nonprofit use Square for their fundraising sales and don't have big volumes of sales.  We do understand that once we've received 1 reward, we must select which reward we are redeeming within 30 calendar days of earning the reward. If not, we will automatically be provided with $1000 in free processing. 

Given that we are currently using a $1000 in free processing reward over the next 180 days, we will not want to redeem or activate the next reward at this time.  What we need to know is how long do we have before we must redeem the $1000 in free processing.  

Many thanks for your help in answering this question!

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @gstroop6802! I want to make sure I'm understanding your question correctly...

You have free processing that was granted to you, but you're wanting to push the 180 day time frame off and have it begin later? 

When you're given free processing, it expires within 180 days of it being issued. Unfortunately there isn't a way to adjust when that 180 begins.

I hope I answered your question,  but let me know if I went in an opposite direction here!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 4

We sent our link out to other Girl Scout Troops in hopes of securing $1000 of free processing during our Girl Scout Cookie Sale.  One troop used it granting us 1 reward so we selected the $1000 of free processing and know we have 180 days to use the reward. 

Now there are two other troops that have used our code so we have 2 more rewards to select and use.  We won't need $3000 of free processing during this cookie season.  We are hoping we can wait to activate at least one of these rewards during another selling period. 🙂   

I suppose my question boils down to this.  Can we WAIT to activate a reward thereby holding off on when the 180 day countdown begins?

Thanks!  

Message 3 of 4
Admin

If you don't select a reward we automatically select $1000 in free processing for you after 30 days, otherwise the 180 starts from the time you selected the reward. You can read about that and more in the Square Referral Program help article.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 4 of 4