x

Is there a way to add multiple action buttons to your home page on square online store?

Is there a way to add multiple buttons to your homepage on square online store? I want one to go to our phone number and one to our email. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there👋 @z2bla . Thanks for reaching out. This is a great question! Yes, if your using our new Square Online Store you can create an action buttons in the Header section of your website editor. Log into your Square Dashboard and head over to the Online Store> Edit Website> Header> Action Button. Take a look at the picture below.  

Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4

Hi, thank you for that information. However, it doesn't address the issue which is that we are interested in adding more than one action button. Is there a way to add a second action button?

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

@kl1 - Stepping in for Sayra here. Right now, adding a secon action button is a feature request. Hopefully this changes in the future. We'll let you know when that time comes. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4