x

Is there a way to have customers edit their info in the customers section automatically?

Is there a way to have customers edit their info in the customers section automatically?

Basically what I am trying to do is send out the marketing email to update customer's birthdays, but I want to know what link to add to the button that they click. Is there a way for them to enter their birthday and have it automatically update in my system or am I manually going to have to do it?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Hi @CherylsJewelry, welcome to the Community! 

The campaign to collect birthdays will automatically have a link in it for customers to add their birthday, so there isn't anything else to add so long as you choose that campaign type. This campaign only sends to customers that do not have a birthday saved however, so if you need to update an individual birthday, it would have to be done manually. Is that what you mean? Let me know if not!

Message 2 of 3
Square

@CherylsJewelry - Did this get your question taken care of? If so, would you mind marking Spenser's as Best Answer? If not, just reply with your follow-up questions. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 3 of 3