x

Is there a way to have the categories for your menu on the order screen?

My order on line screen is not very user friendly. Most of my customers never see the categories at the top and have to scroll endlessly to get to where they want to go. Even my marketing guy said he never saw the list of categories at the top. Is there a way to have boxes or tiles on the order screen for the categories so they can quickly view the categories and make a selection. The endless scrolling is killing my sales. I have categories set up and the categories are listed above the menu but the font is so small they don't see it. I know my online orders would be a whole lot better if the order screen wasn't just an endless scroll through my categories.

My website is plymouthdepot.com if you would take a look and let me know what my options are that would be wonderful! Thank you so much!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@bbutler222 Hey!! So I just checked out your website and I found it incredibly user friendly! There really isn't that much scrolling and I love that as I am scrolling I am seeing all the other things I didn't know I needed but now want to add to my cart! I do agree the category font at the top before you scroll through is on the smaller side, but it isn't terrible. Are you able to make the font larger??

Again, I really don't think it is that much scrolling and I would rather see all you offer than missing out on something by not scrolling through. I hope this was a little reassuring. Your website looks great!!

Lovewell Tea & Coffee//
Ventura, Ca

https://www.lovewellteaandcoffee.com/
Message 2 of 2