x

Is there a way to integrate our Square inventory with our Squarespace website?

Hello, I'm wondering how to go about integrating our online store with our in-store inventory. We use Square for our inventory, and Squarespace for our website. We are not interested in using Ecwid for anything, because they moved the POS synchronization from the $35/month plan to the $99/month plan. The only solution I can think of is to set up a Square Online store, and then integrate that into our website. Whenever we sell something in store, we need it to be automatically taken off of our website to ensure we don't sell any products online that we don't actually have in store. I've searched for this issue already, but only saw "verified responses" that were copied and pasted into the comment about Stripe and Ecwid, and none of them had anything to do with the OP's question. I know Square uses Stripe to process payments, and I know Ecwid can synchronize the inventory across both platforms (For a lot more money). Thank you! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

We currently use Shopventory (available in the Square App Store) to sync inventory between in-store and online.  It works perfectly and you can set it up for multiple store locations and multiple websites.

~Cheryl!
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!

Cheryl! Tisland
Burst Of Butterflies Create & Paint Studio

BurstOfButterflies.com
Message 2 of 2