x

Is there a way to make each item in you online store have a customization section?

I am brand new to creating the online store and honestly not very handy with creating a website in general. I make customized items and I have each type of product listed but need to know how I can allow the customer to add either details or upload a pic of their decal/photo image they want me to put on that product.

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @mballard85. Welcome to the Seller Community, and congrats on your first post!

Unfortunately there's not a way to set up a customization section that would allow your customers to upload files/images. As a workaround, you could email your customers after they've placed an order and start a conversation that way where they're able to provide you with any necessary files.

I can pass this up the chain as a feature request for future developments!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @mballard85. Welcome to the Seller Community, and congrats on your first post!

Unfortunately there's not a way to set up a customization section that would allow your customers to upload files/images. As a workaround, you could email your customers after they've placed an order and start a conversation that way where they're able to provide you with any necessary files.

I can pass this up the chain as a feature request for future developments!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 6

That would be wonderful if you could do that and it one day become a feature. Thank you so much.

Message 3 of 6

Yes, I agree. I would love to add an upload image button , so that I could customize my orders.

Message 4 of 6

is there still nothing added tho this thread or idea??

Message 5 of 6

Unfortunately no there hasn’t been anything added on a better way to do this 

Message 6 of 6