x

Is there a way to remove imported customers?

I recently imported a list of previous customers. Because it kept erroring out I did it multiple times. Now I have 8 or more of each customer (6000+ names) and they arent showing as duplicates. Is there a way to remove the list "Customers Added By You"? To remove each person individually is not an option for time...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Sorry to hear about the error you we're receiving that caused all the duplicates!

There isn't a way for you to bulk remove the list yourself from the Dashboard at this time, but it is something our Support team should be able to assist with. Give us a call and let them know about it!

Message 2 of 4

The same thing happened to us and customer service was unable to help. We are going to have to either merge several thousand of the once individual accounts we imported that turned into 7,763 clients or delete over 7,700 individual customers one at a time! This is going to take months! Totally considering canceling all Square services at this point!

Message 3 of 4

Try contacting them again. They were able to delete the ones I imported and kept all the customers added through the register. 🙂

Message 4 of 4