x

Is there a way to see all your cancelled appointments?

When I cancel an appointment because a patient needs to cancel, is there a way to go back and see all the appointments that have been cancelled so we can get a sense of how many appointments are getting cancelled and so that we can be sure we've followed up with those patients who have cancelled appointments? Thank you!

Message 1 of 12
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @abbyq

Good news! There is a way to view your cancelled appointments without downloading that entire report. You'll go into your Dashboard to your calendar. Hit the drop down that says day, month, week, etc. At the bottom of the drop down you will see cancelled appointments.

Please let me know if this isn't showing what you were looking for!

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Hi @aegginton

You can view all of your Appointment History, including cancellations, from your Appointments Dashboard in the settings section.

From Settings, click on History, and then use the Export tool to download this report. 

The Status column will reflect which appointments were cancelled. 

Message 2 of 12

It would be great if there was a way to do this without downloading an entire report. We just want to call back a patient who cancelled. I don't really want to have to download an entire report to remind myself of her name.

Message 3 of 12

Best Answer

Hey @abbyq

Good news! There is a way to view your cancelled appointments without downloading that entire report. You'll go into your Dashboard to your calendar. Hit the drop down that says day, month, week, etc. At the bottom of the drop down you will see cancelled appointments.

Please let me know if this isn't showing what you were looking for!

Kassi
Message 4 of 12
Beta Member

as of 6.28.22 the the drop down menu no longer shows that option. Is it hiding in a different area now?

Message 5 of 12
Super Seller

Hey @RavenandRose 

I believe it has been moved to the settings (gear) icon. 

gear-icon.png

Message 6 of 12
Beta Member

does this work for basic Appointment plan or would i need to upgrade?

Message 7 of 12

Hello there!

This is included in the Free Tier of Square Appointments @tgq1

JJ
Message 8 of 12

Is there a way to see a list of all cancelations from me and from my clients? I don’t care so much about the notification. If I cancel on a client, sometimes I forget who I canceled on, but there is no way to reach out to that client cause I can’t find them unless I looked thru every single one of my clients history 

Message 9 of 12

Hi @Millabdzilla so sorry for that confusion! I have moved your most recent post to an existing thread where Kassi explains how you can view your cancelled appointments above

This should help you a little, but please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you. 

AshleyK
Message 10 of 12
Beta Member

How can I see cancelled appointments from my iphone or ipad?

Message 11 of 12

Heya @Monolith,

I moved your post to an existing thread that goes over how to view your cancelled appointments.

This option is only available on the Dashboard at this time and not the app but as a workaround, you could login to the Dashboard on Safari with the iPhone/iPad.

Ashley C
Message 12 of 12