x

Is there a way to see no-show transaction history?

Is there currently a way I can view all no-show charges/transactions for a given period of time?  After I mark a client as a no show their appointment disappears, is there a way to find all our noshows for a given day as a report.

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @btchu and welcome to the Seller Community. It's always great hearing from a fresh face! As for your question, while we don't have a report just for "no-show," I do have a suggestion/workaround. If you navigate to the History tab within Settings, you'll see an option to "Export." Once exported, you'll be able to open the spreadsheet and see the "status" in column C. If the appointment was cancelled, it will be reflect there.

Check it out and let me know what you think!  

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Best Answer

Hi @btchu and welcome to the Seller Community. It's always great hearing from a fresh face! As for your question, while we don't have a report just for "no-show," I do have a suggestion/workaround. If you navigate to the History tab within Settings, you'll see an option to "Export." Once exported, you'll be able to open the spreadsheet and see the "status" in column C. If the appointment was cancelled, it will be reflect there.

Check it out and let me know what you think!  

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 6

I would like to run a report to list no show appts and I would like to be able to include all of them, not just the ones that I was able to charge the fee, but I want it to show fee paid. Many times people use a card that only works to hold the appt and doesn't actually have enough money to charge the no show fee so the payment can't be the validator on the report. I'd like to be able to keep track of this. Once you mark someone as a no show it removes them from the appointment calendar - which is also a major pain and flaw. I want it to show customer names as well. 

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @privateeyesllc - thanks for taking the time to reach out to us and join us here on the Seller Community. Happy to have you!

Reporting options that list no-shows, as well as reporting to include which were charged fees or not, would be considered a Feature Request. I have however merged your post into an existing thread where Sean gives a helpful workaround for generating reports including no-show customers. Take a look!

Happy to pass your feedback along to our Product Teams for further potential implementation. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

Thank you for sharing. This however is not a suitable replacement for the report that I need. While it does give me the ability to see no shows I don’t know if they were charged or how much they were charged  based on this report. 

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Ah, I see - thanks for clarifying. This type of comprehensive report would be considered a Feature Request currently. I am more than happy to pass this feedback along to our Product Teams for review. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6