x
Highlighted
benjaminimports

Is there a way to track visitors to my online store?

I want to know why there's no visitor counter on my webstore? Or am I missing something?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 18
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
George Alumni

Re: I want to know why there's no visitor counter on my webstore? Or am I missing something?

Best Answer

Thanks for the post! While a visitor counter isn't currently a feature offered through our Online Store -  I can certainly see how this would be useful. 

If you use the domain forwarding feature, most 3rd party web hosting companies (like GoDaddy) include a statistics pannel about your site. This would most likely include a site visitor counter. Having said that you'd want to double check with one of those companies first to confirm. 

Appreciate everyones thoughts here! I'll be sure to share them with our product liaison team. 👍

Message 2 of 18
17 Replies
George Alumni

Re: I want to know why there's no visitor counter on my webstore? Or am I missing something?

Best Answer

Thanks for the post! While a visitor counter isn't currently a feature offered through our Online Store -  I can certainly see how this would be useful. 

If you use the domain forwarding feature, most 3rd party web hosting companies (like GoDaddy) include a statistics pannel about your site. This would most likely include a site visitor counter. Having said that you'd want to double check with one of those companies first to confirm. 

Appreciate everyones thoughts here! I'll be sure to share them with our product liaison team. 👍

Message 2 of 18
jed

Yes, definitely a visitor counter would be very helpful.  At the very least allow us to add google analytics code to the sight.

Message 3 of 18
candycollection

Website Traffic

Is there a way to track your square website traffic? I would like to see the views im receiving,

Message 4 of 18
BKkesneo

Page counter

Is there a way to add a page counter to track number of hits your Square store page has recieved?

Message 5 of 18
jnkmark1

how do you no your getting traffic to your online store how can you track visits not alll buys

how do you no your getting traffic to your online store how can you track visits not alll buys

Message 6 of 18
Kelly Square

Re: how do you no your getting traffic to your online store how can you track visits not alll buys

We don't have a way to track your Online Store traffic but I totally see how that would be extremely useful! I'll share your feedback with our Product Liaison team, thanks sharing your thoughts! 

Message 7 of 18
drifterdiana

Re: how do you no your getting traffic to your online store how can you track visits not alll buys

Yes that will be extremely useful to know.  It's a good way to see if your advertising efforts are worth the investment.

Message 8 of 18
TatyanaV

It’s now 2018 with no real time page views come in guys no wonder why Shopify is beating you guys.  You need to be more e-commerce friendly. 

Message 9 of 18
sloppysoap

Web Log Analytics

Is there a way to track the number of visitors to my website, or an API I can install?

Thank you,

Sloppysoap

Message 10 of 18