x

Item Sales - Customer Information

I am trying to find all the customers that bought a particular item.  When I generate a report for item sales, it gives me the number of items were sold, but not the customer information that goes with those sales.  Is there anyway to get that inforamtion without manually going through each sale?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

On your PC's Dashboard, go to Transactions screen and set the date range to whatever dates you're interested in, then click Export, then Transactions CSV.  Open the exported file in a spreadsheet program and filter the file by Item to get the information you want.

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 4

Is there anywhere to view this information (Item Detail > Customers who purchased that item) in the native reports? 

We have both the POS and Online reporting systems and only the Online Reports has an "upgrade for advance reporting"; but we don't want to do that if this report is NOT available there either. 

Help please? 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @lizswestore

Thanks for reaching back out to us in the Seller Community. At this time, the workaround @GlassJudy shared would be the only way to download a report showing your customer names.

Message 4 of 4