x

Local Delivery Coupon

I am trying to create a coupon for free delivery. There is the option to do Free Shipping but this only seems to work for shipping rather than local delivery. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 5
Report Inappropriate Content
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hi @pixierose, thank you for reaching out! There isn't an option to create a "Free Delivery" coupon code at the moment, but you can set this up through another ways:

1. You can create a ยฃ coupon with the value of the delivery fee and apply it to all orders. Customers will then be able to enter this code and get free delivery at checkout.

Screenshot 2020-09-11 at 11.05.51.png

2. You can set up your delivery so that orders over a certain amount will have free delivery automatically applied. This can be done by going through Settings > Pickup & Delivery > Edit Location on your Square Online site dashboard

ink (49).png

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 5

Thanks @tranguyen although I'm not sure your option works as there is nothing to stop a customer who is ordering for pickup adding that coupon too and receiving money off even without paying for delivery.

I will have to go with the second option but that's not ideal. Can the addition of free local delivery be added to the features list so it works in the same way as free shipping?

Message 3 of 5
Admin

I will be sure to flag that as a feature request to our Product team as well so they can look into building this out @pixierose

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

I'd also like to have a free local delivery coupon. Please add this feature.

Message 5 of 5