x
Highlighted

Re: Looking for a recommendation for accounting/bookkeeping app/software

I am going to try the Online bookkeeping offered by godaddy. Has anyone  else tried it?

https://www.godaddy.com/email/online-bookkeeping

Message 11 of 18
Highlighted

I'm researching integration with Quickbooks desktop or changing all together. I have a lot of inventory. Does this work with Square? I see paypal. How old is the program? Any reviews?

Message 12 of 18
Highlighted

I use GoDaddy Online Bookeeping and I love it. I have used it since 2008. It used to be called Outright and then GoDaddy bought that company. It's simple, allows you to edit categories, and integrates well with your bank accounts. It generates a P&L and I use it to directly do my taxes.

Message 13 of 18
Highlighted

Does Square link with GoDaddy like it does to Quickbooks?

Message 14 of 18
Highlighted
Admin

Hi there, @trading-post! We're not entirely sure what you mean specifically when you reference similarities between the connection process of both parties. However, Square does integrate with GoDaddy! You can learn more about the process here.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 15 of 18
Highlighted

Hi Joe,

I currently use Quickbooks for my accounting software and Square for my POS. I have it linked with Square so my deposits automatically download to Quickbooks once a day so all my income and expenses are in one place and I don't have to switch between Square and Quickbooks to view those things.

Does GoDaddy Bookkeeping link to Square the same way? I want to be able to track my expenses in the same place I track my income through Square.

Message 16 of 18
Highlighted

Freshbooks integration

I just started a trial of Freshbooks and I like it. However, the Square integration uses a 3rd party app called Zapier and I cannot get everything to work like I was able to in Quickbooks. Has anyone been able to get Square to integrate with Freshbooks?

Message 17 of 18
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Freshbooks integration

Hey @Mainephotoguy - looks like Fresh books is not in our list of Partnerships so I'm afraid there's not an already-built solution to integrate with Square.  Check out this thread for some recommendations. 

Message 18 of 18