x

Looking for advice on how to get my first sale

The title of this thread has been edited by a Square Moderator from the original: "Selling"

I am having trouble getting my first sale. I don't know what I am doing wrong. It seems I just keep spending money with no results. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hey there @CMTbabybags!

A few tips from a seasoned Square Seller who has been through what you're going through at the moment...

Make sure you are on all social platforms and posting regularly with relatable content and a human approach over a professional approach, you should be on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, etc... MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN!

Make sure you're products look attractive - bad photos leads to no sales, if something doesn't look incredible are you gonna be interested?

Use a custom domain for your site. Using a custom domain makes your brand more trusted and easier to find in the search engine, it's an investment but it's more than worth it!

I could go on for days, essentially it's about making yourself easy to be noticed all around.

I hope this can help and if it does then be sure to mark it as best answer to help others in the future! : )

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 2