x

MISSING PAYMENT

If I charged a customer and it says paid but payment is not showing in balance but in transaction history 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi! Thanks for reaching out! Make sure the payment was not accidentally processed as cash, which would keep the funds from being deposited into your bank. You can tell this multiple ways, but the main one will be to see the dollar sign symbol next to that payment under Transactions. If this is the case, you will need to charge the customer's credit card again. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

I'm having the same problem. I checked to see if my transactions were processed as cash payments and they were NOT. How can this be resolved?

Message 3 of 6

I have the same problem since week ago each time I asked about it and why it is voided they told me they are investigating about this issue till now no answer. (My story is the system freeze after the customer pay and left I checked to see the transaction it is disappear) 

Message 4 of 6

I took a payment and it appeared to be processed while doing the transaction but there is no record of it anywhere.

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

While we are unable to discuss specific payment details here @monty505. I suggest you reach out to our Support team in case this payment is still missing. 

Please reach out by phone when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6