x

Making an audio file digital download item

I am currently attempting to create a digital download item for sale.  It is a 15m audio file.

The current tutorial found here:

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6876-add-a-digital-item-to-square-online-store 

Indicates that I can select 'item type' when creating an item BUT that option appears to have moved or changed since the tutorial was written.  

Going through the options available, I have not been able to find the 'item type' option menu.

Is there a newer tutorial available or does anyone in the community know the current process for creating a digital item for sale?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @sydneystorm.  I think you might be trying to add an item from your master item list on your dashboard.  That won’t work.  You need to go into Online from your dashboard, then to Items -> Site Items -> Create new item.  The item type is the first field on that screen.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2