x

Map on my booking site shows my home address not my store location.

My booking site shows my place of business address listed but the map above it has my home location mapped out. Why isn’t my place of business in the map?how do I remove my home location and put my business location instead? My business address is the one listed in my Square account.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hello @Lashstudio It sounds like you've already done this but just to confirm - have you updated your address from the Receipt section of your online Square Dashboard? The steps to update your address this thread.

In the meantime I'm also escalating this to our Appointments team so they can take a closer look and manually update the map. They'll email you as soon as they can. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 6
Admin

@Lashstudio I just checked in with the Appointments team and your map should be correct now. Can you reply here to let me know if it's not? 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 3 of 6

@Helen Yay! Thank you! Yes, the map correctly shows my place of business now. Thanks!!

Message 4 of 6
Admin

Wonderful, thanks again for your patience!! 😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 5 of 6

Im having the same problem. My address is correct on the customer receipt but the map shows me at a completely different address.

Message 6 of 6