x

Membership

We want to make memberships available online. How do you set this up? We have 5 levels of memberships and it looks like you can only do one price for the item. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

hi @awebb1123 

You should be able to create the 5 level of memberships by following the below steps.

From the Dashboard choose Items

-Fill in the Details of your membership

-Scroll down to Variations, and enter the details there 

-Below that select "add variation"

-Create your second variation of the membership (variation name, sku, price etc)

-Click create and add another

Follow those steps until you have the 5 levels of membership you are looking to create.

Let me know if this helps.

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Hi @awebb1123  in case this is still a need for you please let me know.

My name is Dan I've worked in point of sale and payments for 7+ years and developed a software to help retail businesses leverage subscriptions.  It's called Submatic (https://www.submatic.io/).

We have an integration with Square that automates discounts and benefits based on the rules that you configure.  For example you can create a membership which entitles the member to a discount.  You can offer as many levels as you'd like and each can be customized with specific discounts/benefits.  Our software handles the subscription billing (via Square payments) and tracks and communicates the membership benefits with Square so that you don't have to do anything manually.

If you're interested in getting more info or checking out a trial let me know.  You can send me a direct message here on the forum, just hover your mouse over my username and then click "Send Message". Thanks

Message 3 of 4
Beta Member

Hello Dan.

Does your software also enable discounts on Services in the Square system? I have not been able to figure out how to make services visible to Submatic. Can you elaborate?

Message 4 of 4