x
Beta Member

Multiple Appointments/Different Providers

At our salon we often have one client paying for multiple services provided by different stylists at the same time, is there a way for us to book these together on one ticket so that we can cash these services out together in one transaction yet also be able to keep them separately on our books?

Example:

At 4 pm:

Stylist A provides a haircut and wax for Mom

Stylist B provides a haircut for Child 1

Stylist C provides a wash and style for Child 2

Now mom wants to pay for all of these services together on her credit card.

Currently we are having to make 3 separate appointments so that each stylist is blocked off at the same 4 pm time, then when cashing out the mom's appointment add the other services to that (thankfully we can now credit each service/item individually to the stylist for payroll), Split tips ourselves and this also leaves the other appointments open and "unpaid for" in the history. Is there a better way to do this that I'm not aware of? (please say yes lol)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Unfortunately, as of yet, there isn't any way to combine multiple appointments onto one "ticket" for payment. I know this has been something I personally have requested as well as other Squares. Because of that I'm pretty sure it's something that is a top priority for a future update. 

For now, though, I think the only way to solve the problem is to manually enter the other service cost and then "zero out" the other appointments. 

I hope that helps! 

Jess
Hair Designer | Certified Trichologist

Visit My Website - Jess Poynter Style and Solutions
Check out the magic on Instagram - @JESS.POYNTER
Make an impact on Facebook - @JPSTYLESOLUTIONS
Message 2 of 4

It's Oct 2022 now, I have this same issue. Please update this, it will be easier for all the people that use the square. To be able to combine multiple appointments if someone wants to pay for multiple people is a great need!

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Johndoe500,

Welcome to the Community.

Thanks for reaching out to share your feedback.

Feel free to also share your suggestions in our Ideate Room here: squ.re/ideate - Our Product Team keeps an eye on this forum as they are constantly improving our products based on feedback like this.

Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else.

Message 4 of 4