x

Multiple service's at once?

I own a mobile detail company. How can a customer book multiple  service's at one booking?

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Kingster-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Is this for Square Appointments? If so, you can enable your online booking site to support booking multiple services from your dashboard by navigating to Settings > Calendar & Booking > and toggling “Allow multiple services to be booked online” on. Once enabled, clients will be able to select more than one service from your booking site.

I hope that helps! Let me know if not. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Kingster-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Is this for Square Appointments? If so, you can enable your online booking site to support booking multiple services from your dashboard by navigating to Settings > Calendar & Booking > and toggling “Allow multiple services to be booked online” on. Once enabled, clients will be able to select more than one service from your booking site.

I hope that helps! Let me know if not. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 8

Good morning!

I was wondering how I could set up my online booking with additional treatments which do not need an extra time but cost extra.
For example I offer Massages and during this massages a person can have hot and cold stones or an Aloe Vera wrap which is an additional price but does not need additional time.

Thank you

Message 3 of 8

Were you able to get an answer for this? Looking for the same thing

Message 4 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @mroehlphoto 🎉

Did you see Isabelle's response here? Please let us know if you are still having trouble setting this up. 

Message 5 of 8
Beta Member

Same client comes in with 2 pets, we book one appointment and 1 pet per groomer using two groomers each for 1.5 hours.

However it stacks the appointment time 1.5 hour then and 1.5 hour.

Message 6 of 8
Beta Member

I recently ran into a similar scenario.  We added a space to our store that can function as a classroom or maker space.  For a 1 on 1 class Square appointments worked great.  For the maker space rental we are able to allow up to 4 people to use the space at one time and Square didn't have the ability to allow for this. 

I tried Skedda conference room booking software and while it offers multiple bookings at once it doesn't allow for the options of equipment rental that we needed, and won't pull info from another calendar. So if we make a class appointment in Square it wouldn't block the time out.

Then I found Koalenda.  It allows for multiple bookings at once and after a quick conversation with the owner (on a Sunday even) he spent a day to implement a multiple choice option for questions while booking.  Now we have an online booking calendar that allows up to 4 customers (per day) to choose the day they want to book the room and gives them a list of equipment (with check boxes) that they may want to rent while they are there.  It does not offer the multiple price charges, so you would still need to invoice your customer separately, but it does allow for a single charge if you needed a deposit for the appointment.  It is a nice clean customer interface that can be embedded into your website allowing them to book their own time slots, and options. It communicates both ways with Google calendar so a Square appointment will still block time out as will vacation or day off events added to the calendar. 

Not as nice as a full Square solution, but when I was searching around and I saw that this was yet another topic that has been requested for several years now I figured I better find another solution rather than waiting on a Square update.  Hopefully this helps some of you as well. 

Message 7 of 8

We just set this up for group therapy. When we create each new appointment, we just modify the time so we are quadruple booked at the same time. Individual patients can't do this, but we can do it on the administrative side.

Message 8 of 8