x

My Phone asks me to sign in...I sign in and the screen reads NO NETWORK CONNECTION....Please advise.

When I bring up the Square app. on my phone it asks me to sign in. I sign in with e-mail and password.

And the Phone tells me that there is NO NETWORK CONNECTION.....please advise......Thank you.....

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Hey @David8, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. 

This error message typically indicates that there isn't a strong connection to the Square server. Have you tried using a different internet connection? 

Message 2 of 6

I am having the same problem.  I connect with my phone's data plan so there should be no network connection problems yet I have not been able to log in (even when sitting next to my wifi.  Any other ideas?

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Hey @hardingfineart, I'm so sorry for the delay and to hear about the trouble with accessing your account.

I went to check on this, and it looks like you were able to get in touch with our Customer Success team by the time we got to your post here. If you're still encountering any issues, these general troubleshooting tips may help or please follow up with the team member assisting with your case.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 6

New person setting up my system.  I have wifi ,but tells me no network connection.?

Message 5 of 6

Hello @Longstreet 

Have you tried a different device to narrow down the root of the issue? 

Message 6 of 6