x

My Square Online Website by Weebly is not secured. The web site used to be secured.

HI,

The website of www.eplusmon.com is not secured.

I use Weebly online website and domain from Namecheap.

The website used to be secured but I don't know what happened.

I checked the details on Namecheap and it says as below.

Host  IP

@       199.34.228.164

www  199.34.228.164

Please help me to secure the website.

Regards,

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Super Seller

Hey @californiablue1 

Did you happen to get this figured out?  I checked out your site (nice clean sit btw) and nothing is showing me that ii's not secured on my end .

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 10

My site says that my certificate is expired.  www.kmkauai.com.  My customer don't want to go into my website because it's saying it is not a trusted site.  How can we fix this?

Message 3 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Hi @KMKauai - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

This appears to be a case of a DNS records issue. To ensure that your site is secure for your customers it is important to make sure that both of your A records are pointing to 199.34.228.164, at this time it looks like your records are pointing to 199.34.228.171. At your earliest convenience please have your Domain Registrar update this information for best functionality.

I hope this helps. 

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 10

Thank you!  I tried updating the DNS record but it still says the certificate is expired.

Message 5 of 10

Hi @KMKauai 👋 

It looks like the website is currently unpublished. Can you please republish the site so we can take a look at the assigned certificate on the backend? 

Please @ myself or @Ria when you have republished, and one of us will take over. 

Thanks! 😊

Message 6 of 10

@BernadetteA @Ria I haven't unpublished the site. I can still accessing the site by bypassing the certificate issue.

Message 7 of 10

Thank you for confirming, @KMKauai 😊

The system was not showing that on the backend, but I was able to re-check the SSL settings just now. The site appears to be loading properly for me, but please let me know if you still see an error on your end. 

Message 8 of 10

@BernadetteA omg! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!!!!

Message 9 of 10

My pleasure, @KMKauai ☺️ Please let us know if you have any additional questions about your website. 

Best wishes to you! ❤️

Message 10 of 10