x

My bank account is new

I started a new bank account specifically for the Square. So I don't have three bank statements yet. And my bank account is currently in the verification process for the Square. Not mention that the Square Inc. has already sent my bank account the few cents deposit and withdrawal, and that went through just fine. Now they scheduled my deposit for tomorrow. So what do I do to ensure that I receive my funds on Monday as I should??

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Message 2 of 6

It's not verified yet. They said the account should be verified on August 3rd. And now they're asking me to fax 3 bank statements, and saying that I have to do this before they can release my funds. But I have a new bank account that Square Inc. already did the .1 deposit and withdrawal for and everything. But what do I do about the bank statements??

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Hey there @Jarbro87

It looks like our Account Services team reached out to you in regards to your account on July 28, 2017.

They sent you an email with specific information about your account status, and actions that need to be taken. You'll see the bottom of the email offers you an option to call us. Please do call us. 

For your privacy, we’re unable to provide account specific information here. Apologies for the frustration, and thanks for your understanding.

Message 4 of 6

I am needing **bleep**istance with a suspension on my transfer being it a new square account as well as a new bank. Link to call or message support does not work. Do not have 3 statements yet or interim statement. Can't get access through community support on help with transfer topics. Definitely square is needing better customer service support for new members. 

Message 5 of 6

Having the same exact issue but have not received an email or option on how to get this fixed. 

Message 6 of 6