x

NO TAXES showing at checkout - using QR codes to link to items.

I'm selling some of my makes at a local salon. I've set the WI sales tax to 5.5% and have it set to ALL items. 

I have customers scan a QR code that goes directly to the item to purchase. However, sales tax is NOT showing up when they checkout.

Sorry -- I don't know why I can't post a pic...it's asking for a photo source, description and dimensions, and I'm not sure what to make of that. I thought I could just upload from a file on my computer.

Anyway -- any help would be fantastic! Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hello @SMS16 thanks for your post. I'm sorry you're having trouble with sales tax on your transactions. Even though you have your tax set for all items, I would double check that particular item; sometimes especially when I add a new item, my tax isn't turned on for that item.

If you go into your Dashboard > Items...and see if the tax is turned on for your items.

Also, are you setup with more than one location? If you have more than one location, you may need to set your tax rate for each location.

Here is some more info about setting up your tax in your Square account. I hope this helps answer your question.

Message 2 of 2