x

Need email for each transaction I do

Need back email for each transaction I do thank U

Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Benfati1 — thanks for posting!

You can set your email notifications to send a message for each credit card payment that you process by doing the following:

1. Head over to your Email Notifications settings in your online Square Dashboard.
  2. Scroll down to the "Transactional Emails" section and make sure that "Per Payment" is checked.
  3. Click the blue Save button.

Note: Email notifications are not sent for cash payments. Find more information on this in our Support Center. Hope this helps! 📧 💨 💸

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Benfati1 — thanks for posting!

You can set your email notifications to send a message for each credit card payment that you process by doing the following:

1. Head over to your Email Notifications settings in your online Square Dashboard.
  2. Scroll down to the "Transactional Emails" section and make sure that "Per Payment" is checked.
  3. Click the blue Save button.

Note: Email notifications are not sent for cash payments. Find more information on this in our Support Center. Hope this helps! 📧 💨 💸

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 10

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: How /do I get emails on each charge processed

I used to get an email giving deposit information and square fees after processing a charge. That has stopped. How do I get that started again?

Message 3 of 10
Admin

Hey @sh19! First, check your Email Notification settings as outlined above. You can choose to receive an email per payment and per deposit. 

If you've already checked these settings you might want to make sure that you haven't filtered these emails as spam unintentionally, or that there isn't a separate issue with your email client that is preventing you from receiving emails from Square.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 10

My employee is clocked in and is getting an email for every transaction?!?! How do we get rid of that.  It’s really annoying and not sure why that is a feature. Especially for an employee.

Message 5 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Seller Community, @mikescoffee 👋

I'm not seeing any permission settings that would allow this. Does this one employee have a different set of permissions than the rest of your employees? 

This may be something that the support team will need to look over with you one on one. When you have a chance, please reach out to the team here

Message 6 of 10

Thank you

Message 7 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Let us know if anything else comes up, @harrigan1950! We are here to help.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 10

Hello last year emails showed a running total for sales during the day along with the current sale. Check my email notifications there isnt a box to include that feature? Any help appreciated. Thanks Tom

Message 9 of 10
Admin

Hey @Tommylou!

Can you try going to Square Dashboard > Account & Settings > Email Notifications? Are those turned on?

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 10 of 10