x

Need to print order sheets for fulfilment

I sell a product which is occasionally customised for the customer and then shipped after the in-person transaction takes place. I have been searching for a way to print an order with the customer information (name, address etc.) as well as the product and customisation ordered. It could be a single sheet for each order or 1 sheet with the orders for the day, either would work. I haven't figured out how to do this so I am currently forced to make redundant orders which gets confusing and requires checking transactions one by one to make sure none are missed. Is there a method to accomplish this without keeping redundant handwritten records? Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

@Chefstephen - Welcome to the Seller Community, and kudos on your first post! 

As for your question, we don't currently have any sort of shipping forms integrated with in-person Square Register purchases - but it sounds like it would be a great feature! I tried to think of a workaround, but nothing comes to mind (other than printing off a copy of the receipt from the Dashboard, but that wouldn't deal with shipping details/forms). 

I'd be curious to hear more about what other sellers are doing in the community. Feel free to chime in. 🙃

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 2