x

Square Marketing: Multiple Types of Newsletters And Event Invitations

Hello everyone.

I'm new to Square and I'm enjoying it very much. So, I've noticed that I could create newsletters and event invitations to my customers if I wanted to. 

I would like to be able to create different newsletters for my customers, like for example, a "Welcome New Customer" newsletter to something like "NEWS" or "ANNOUNCEMENT" for my loyal and repeat customers. 

The same thing with the event invitations. My goal is to be a vendor at many differnt locations as I could. In order to do so, I would need to be able to create different event invitations for the different festivals/events that I would attend as a vendor. Not to mention be able to edit them with new dates as they come. 

So here's my question. Am I able to create multiple different newsletters and event invitations to I see fit?  If so, how would I go about it? 

Thanks so much for your time. 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey there @JCrockettArt1 - I'm so glad to hear that you are having a good experience using Square for your business. Welcome!

You can definitely use our Customer Engagement features to better connect with your customers. Our Email Marketing allows you to email different types of campaigns that can be customized (including newsletters, special offers, and event invites). You can also decide which customers receive the message depending on how frequently they visit you. 

Go ahead and test it our, you can try it free for 30 days

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey there @JCrockettArt1 - I'm so glad to hear that you are having a good experience using Square for your business. Welcome!

You can definitely use our Customer Engagement features to better connect with your customers. Our Email Marketing allows you to email different types of campaigns that can be customized (including newsletters, special offers, and event invites). You can also decide which customers receive the message depending on how frequently they visit you. 

Go ahead and test it our, you can try it free for 30 days

Message 2 of 4

So, I would have to pay to use these features after trying for 30 days? If so, how much would it cost to do so? I honestly thought it was automatically free assuming that these features came with the Square in general. I honestly didn't know that I would have to pay to create newsletters and event invitations. Please correct me if I'm wrong and if I am, please explain. 

Anyway, thanks for the previous response and thanks for your time.

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

The use of Square Point of Sale is free, some of our additional software options have additional charges.

Email Marketing allows you to reach out to customers that have shopped in your store and starts at $15 per month. I definitely understand that you need to make the best choice for your business - there are other ways to create newsletters and reach customers if you maintain your own email list. 

I hope this helps to clear things up. 

Message 4 of 4