x
Square Champion

New Sale Login Issues

We have it set to request a passcode to login for each new sale and after a certain amount of time. I am having an issue with having to login twice if the person before me checks out a customer and leaves the "transaction complete" screen up and then it times out to the login screen I then have to login with my passcode, hit new sale, and login again just to ring in the next customer.  Is there another way I should have my settings so I only have to login once?  Thank you!

Amanda Stefl
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @timberhillwine

I recommend checking to make sure that both your app and your mobile device itself are up-to-date. If everything looks good there, you'll want to reach out.

If you haven't already, your best bet is to get in touch with us directly, so that a member of our support team can dig in with you about why you are being prompted for a passcode twice. When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Square Champion

I sent an email! I tried turning off the passcode required after x amount of time and that caused issues with people not having to login to add items to existing tickets so I definitely want to keep that on but then I am dealing with the double login..

Amanda Stefl
Message 3 of 3